As a part of our inclusive design and access consultancy, CAE provides a range of support services on critical compliance areas, including fire risk and general health and safety. All access audits and design appraisals, for example, take into account the evacuation needs of disabled people.
CAE courses, guidance and advice includes:
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Planning (PEEP) advice
- Workplace risk assessments, policies and procedures
- IOSH Fire Safety & Disability training
- PEEPs and GEEPs workshops
- Fire strategies for additional needs
Please contact us and talk through your requirements.