In-house and bespoke training
Our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your own premises or at the venue of your choice. This can be a cost-effective way of training more members of your team and minimising travel costs.
Typically, in-house training is cost effective if you require training for three or more people. We can run courses for up to 15 people with one trainer and 30 people with two trainers.
Advantages of in-house and bespoke training
In-house training allows us to tailor courses to your industry, specific needs and interests.
Courses can be delivered in a modular format, which is particularly helpful for front-line staff in cases where it is difficult to have everyone out of the office at the same time for a long duration.
We can offer breakfast, lunch or after work briefing sessions to fit around your busy day.
Courses tailored to your requirements
- Tailored in-house training courses – where we adapt course length, content and emphasis of existing courses to suit your particular objectives and requirements. You can see an A-Z of topics which we can cover here.
- Standard courses – where we deliver one of our courses in-house, with the content and format of our public sessions.
Accessibility of our training
CAE strives to meet the access requirements of all delegates. On request we can provide, for example, interpreters, handouts in alternative formats, including braille, large print and audio.
Some of our previous clients include:
- Banner Homes
- Brecon Access Group
- British Council, Lisbon
- Department of Health, Jersey
- Durham County Council
- HMP Gartree
- London Underground Limited
- London Borough Barking and Dagenham
- Michael Dyson Associates
- Oxfordshire Museum
- Planning Aid for London
- Robert Limbrick Architects
- Southwark Design and Conservation Team
- Swansea Disability Forum
- Wilkinson Eyre Architects
- Willmott Dixon Housing