We work in partnership with a range of organisations across the fields of access and inclusive design. Our current partnerships include:
- City Bridge Trust is the funding arm of Bridge House Estates established to make use of funds surplus to bridge requirements and provides grants to CAE to support a more accessible London.
- Access Association – A national network of individuals providing peer support and sharing knowledge about access and inclusive design.
- Business Disability Forum – BDF exists to remove barriers in business structures and Government that prevent disabled people from thriving and contributing in this way.
- Museums Association – CAE is a commercial member of MA supporting an inclusive visitor and staff experience at museum, gallery and heritage organisations, and companies in UK and globally .
- Changing Places Consortium – CAE is the technical member of CP Consortium, a group of organisations working to support the rights of people with profound and multiple learning disabilities and/or other physical disabilities to access CP toilets.
- Visit England’s Inclusive Tourism Action Group (EITAG) – Leading accessible tourism stakeholders with a shared vision for England to provide a range of world-class accessible tourism experiences that every person with accessibility requirements can enjoy.
- Sign Design Society – The Society welcomes anyone interested in information and graphic communication within buildings and public spaces.