CPD: Inclusive washrooms in hospitality design (18 January 2017)
Holyer House, 20-21 Red Lion Court, London EC4A 3EB; 1 January 1970
This Continuing Professional Development workshop is exclusively offered for free to start off the New Year!
Delivered by Fitzroy of London (formerly Nymera), the presentation will run for approximately 1 hour and will cover the following aspects of hospitality design:
- An understanding of the current challenges surrounding accessible washroom design
- An awareness of the new ERA to combat the current challenges in washroom design
- Key changes in national and international demographics
- The importance of hotel accessibility
- An overview of compliance affecting washroom design
- How to minimise infection risks
- How to create your own ERA washroom
- An overall increased passion for inclusive design
The CPD will include a question and answer period and will be followed by a complimentary networking lunch hosted by Fitzroy of London (formerly Nymera). Spaces are limited, so please register as soon as possible!
To register, members can contact email@example.com. Please provide your:
- Contact phone number
- Access requirements
- Dietary requirements
For more information about becoming a member, please visit our membership page.
The Centre for Accessible Environments reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel any event with reasonable notice. Please do not confirm or finalise any travel arrangements or accommodation bookings until you have been given confirmation by the CAE that the course will go ahead as planned.
In case of force majeure, CAE have the right to alter or cancel the event without prior notice, however a notice of the occurrence shall be given by CAE as soon as reasonably possible.