We work in partnership with a range of organisations across the fields of access and inclusive design. Our current partnerships include:
- Access and Sustainability Advisory Service – a free service for voluntary and community groups in London, in partnership with the City Bridge Trust and City of London.
- Inclusive Hotels Network – a network group that discusses ideas and generate guidance and case studies around accessible hotels and sleeping accommodation.
- Access Association – A national network of individuals providing peer support and sharing knowledge about access and inclusive design.
- Business Disability Forum – The Forum exists to remove barriers in business structures and Government that prevent disabled people from thriving and contributing in this way.
- Museums Association – A professional membership organisation for museum, gallery and heritage professionals, organisations, and companies in the United Kingdom.
- Changing Places Consortium – A group of organisations working to support the rights of people with profound and multiple learning disabilities and/or other physical disabilities.
- Visit England’s Inclusive Tourism Action Group (EITAG) – Leading accessible tourism stakeholders with a shared vision for England to provide a range of world-class accessible tourism experiences that every person with accessibility requirements can enjoy.
- Sign Design Society – The Society welcomes anyone interested in information and graphic communication within buildings and public spaces.