We can offer a wide range of bespoke training courses at the venue of your choice. Some of the key subject areas are listed below.
You can also find more detailed information about some of our more popular courses in the training courses brochure which is available to download.
Please send an email or call us on 020 7822 8232 to discuss your training needs.
Advantages of bespoke training
- Allows us to tailor and adapt course content and length to your organisations objectives and requirements.
- Typically, bespoke training is a cost effective option if you require training for three or more people. We can run courses for up to 15 people with one trainer and 30 people with two trainers.
- Courses can be delivered in a modular format, which is particularly helpful in cases where it is difficult to have everyone out of the office at the same time for a long duration.
- Can be delivered as CPD sessions at convenient times to fit around your busy work day.
- Access Auditing and the Equality Act (2010)
- Accessible Housing – Accessible and adaptable dwellings (Cat 2)
- Accessible Housing – Wheelchair user dwellings (Cat 3)
- Accessible Bathroom and Kitchen design
- Co-design, Consultation and Engagement
- Dementia Friendly Environments
- Disability and Equality Awareness
- External Environments
- Historic Buildings
- Inclusive Design of public spaces
- Inclusive Events
- Museums and Galleries
- Sheltered and Extra Care housing
- Sport and Leisure Environments
- Streets and Highways
- Reading and Using Plans
- Wayfinding, Navigation and Signage
Accessibility of our training
CAE aims to meet the access requirements of all delegates. On request we can provide reasonable adjustments, for example: interpreters, handouts in alternative formats, including braille, large print and audio.
Some of our previous clients include:
- Banner Homes
- Brecon Access Group
- British Council, Lisbon
- Department of Health, Jersey
- Durham County Council
- HMP Gartree
- London Underground Limited
- London Borough Barking and Dagenham
- Michael Dyson Associates
- Oxfordshire Museum
- Planning Aid for London
- Robert Limbrick Architects
- Southwark Design and Conservation Team
- Swansea Disability Forum
- Wilkinson Eyre Architects
- Willmott Dixon Housing