Our public training courses are central to our mission to share knowledge and expertise about access and inclusive design in the built environment.
We have been the leading training provider in the access field for over 30 years and were the first organisation to offer training for access auditors and consultants.
Many industry leaders have received their training from CAE and have gone on to successful careers as access consultants.
All venues for scheduled courses and workshops are wheelchair accessible and have induction loops. CAE seeks to meet the access requirements of all delegates.
On request we can provide reasonable adjustments, for example, interpreters, handouts in alternative formats, including large print.
List of public courses
We are currently offering the public training courses listed below:
- An introduction to access and inclusive design – live online course
- Design and Neurodiversity – live online course
- Access auditing and the Equality Act – live online course
- Wheelchair accessible housing: building regulations, approved document M category 3 – live online course
- Access and wayfinding in the pedestrian environment – live online course