CAE is one of the UK’s leading authority on inclusive design, assisting clients to create and manage environments everyone can use and enjoy. We offer a wide range of high quality and expert access consultancy services tailored to meet the needs of our clients. We adopt a pan-user approach, removing physical, sensory and intellectual barriers in order to achieve innovative, flexible and inclusive environments and services for everyone. Our experienced team undertake a wide range of access related projects from access audits through to design advice. We can help businesses and organisations meet their duties under the Equality Act 2010.
Our services include
- meeting your duties under the Equality Act 2010
- access audits
- accessibility of historic buildings
- access to museums and accessible interpretation
- access statements and plans
- accessible housing
- design appraisals
- inclusive design guidance
- Access consultancy through RIBA stages of work
- user group consultation
Please contact us if you would like more information.