We have expert knowledge on all types of housing and provide professional consultancy and training on housing schemes, development and design including:
- Desktop reviews against Approved Document M, M4(2) Category 2: Accessible and adaptable dwellings and M4(3) Category 3: Wheelchair user dwellings.
- Compliance checking for the Lifetime Homes standard
- Access statements, strategies and plans to support planning and building control applications.
- Reviews of masterplans and housing regeneration schemes.
- Reviews of kitchen and bathroom specifications for wheelchair accessible properties.
- Training on Approved Document M Volume 1: Dwellings
- Access statements for planning applications, Access Strategies for building control
- Training (including M4(2) and (3) accessible dwellings standards)
Our multi-disciplinary team has expertise and comprehensive experience in Local Authority Planning, Building Control, and occupational therapy enabling us to help with even the most complex challenges in accessible housing design.
Examples of recent projects include the large Muse developments in Lambeth and Hale Wharf in Hackney but we also help architects and house builders with many smaller projects including conversions, extensions and adaptations.