This course is aimed at anyone interested in taking their access knowledge to a higher level and gain an understanding of the practicalities of access improvements in light of the Equality Act 2010. This course is ideal for anyone considering NRAC accreditation, or looking to develop access auditing skills alongside a practical understanding of implementing access into building management practices.
The course is running on the following dates in 2022:
Live Online via Zoom:
- 27 and 28 September – Book Now
On location at Friends House, 173-177 Euston Rd, London NW1 2BJ
- 21 and 22 June – Book Now
About the course
This is CAE’s most popular course.
This popular long running two day programme covers the following areas:
- Access awareness
- The Equality Act 2010, other legislation and design standards
- Principles of inclusive design in the built environment, design guidance and access strategies are brought to life by our experienced trainers.
- Appraisal and auditing methodologies are explored, formats for reports and making priorities and recommendations.
Participants have the opportunity to experience undertaking access design appraisals and access audits in supervised exercises.
The live online course fee is £550
The on location course fee is £650
Need more information?
Please contact us if you have any additional questions or require more information about this course.
The Centre for Accessible Environments reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel any event with reasonable notice. Please do not confirm or finalise any travel arrangements or accommodation bookings until you have been given confirmation by the CAE that the course will go ahead as planned.
In case of force majeure, CAE have the right to alter or cancel the event without prior notice, however a notice of the occurrence shall be given by CAE as soon as reasonably possible.